Tuesday 28 October 2014

Top 40 Floral Zipper Jackets You Have To Have - Part I

Recently I had a really big amount of time (and I mean like hours and hours) and I have spent it browsing for bomber jackets on Aliexpress. I have found a total amount of 40 irresistible and cheap pieces.

Please note that I did not order any of these jackets so I can't give you my personal feedback. These are only suggestions so be careful while ordering, like in general when you order from Aliexpress. Make sure to check the size charts in description and always contact the seller if you are not sure about the order.

My personal favorites are 13, 14, 17 and 18.

U skorije vrijeme sam bila POPRILICNO besposlena pa sam provela odredjeni dio dana na Aliexpressu tragajuci za bomber jaknama. Kao rezultat tu je 40 neodoljivih i prejeftinih komada :D

Imajte u vidu da nisam narucila nijednu od ovih jakni (za sad :) tako da nisam u mogucnosti da dam licno misljenje o mjerama ili materijalu npr. Ovo su samo predlozi i trebalo bi uvijek paziti pri narucivanju sa Aliexpressa. Pazljivo proucite tabelu sa mjerama i, ako niste sigurni oko odredjene velicine, uvijek kontaktirajte radnju prije porudzbine.

Moji licni favoriti su 13, 14, 17 i 18.





















Also, don't forget to like Collor Colar Facebook page :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Color Collar Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger